ISES invites you to participate in our 31st annual meeting, being held virtually August 30 - September 2, by submitting an abstract for an oral or poster presentation.
The 2021 meeting is entitled, “Multisector Engagement for Addressing Emerging Environmental Exposures.” Please consider how your presentation/poster might incorporate this theme and emphasize the interdisciplinary and multi-scale nature of exposure science, as well as the different communities involved. We will of course welcome all presentations/posters that are related to any area of exposure science including, but not limited to:
• Application of sensors in exposure assessment
• Citizen Science and Community-engaged Research
• Climate change
• Disparities in environmental exposure and health
• Emerging environmental exposures
• Impacts of public health policy
• Multiple stressor interactions
• Risk Communication
• Statistical methods in exposure science and epidemiology
• Translational Research
• Use of “big data” in exposure science
The abstract submission site will be open March 8 - May 7, 2021. For more information, please visit our abstract page.
Abstract Submissions – International Society of Exposure Science (intlexposurescience.org)