Meeting Abstract Submission - The deadline is May 7th!
The theme of our 2021 meeting is “Multisector Engagement for Addressing Emerging Environmental Exposures.” Please consider how your research and work might incorporate this theme and emphasize the interdisciplinary and multi-scale nature of exposure science, as well as the different communities involved. We are especially interested in regional challenges and perspectives. We will of course welcome all submissions related to exposure science including, but not limited to, the following areas:
• Application of sensors in exposure assessment
• Citizen Science and Community-engaged Research
• Climate change
• Disparities in environmental exposure and health
• Emerging environmental exposures
• Impacts of public health policy
• Multiple stressor interactions
• Risk Communication
• Statistical methods in exposure science and epidemiology
• Translational Research
• Use of “big data” in exposure science
The abstract submission site will be open until May 7, 2021.
Abstract submission link below: