Program & abstract book
Download of workshop platform slides and other material can be found at the Workshop Program
Download the ISES Europe 2019 Program (PDF, 616.53 KB)
Registration / Abstract Information
Abstract topics: Abstracts should focus either on strategic aspects or on scientific achievements related to one of the four thematic areas (Exposure Data Production & Monitoring, Exposure Assessment Methods & Tools, Data Repositories & Analytics, Regulatory Exposure Assessment Science).
Abstract authors should indicate whether their abstract contributes to strategy or scientific background, and to which of the thematic area/s it may fit. The authors should also indicate their preference for either oral presentations or posters. For oral presentations, priority will be given to strategic abstracts.
- Strategic abstracts should indicate research needs and/or challenges and/or recommendations related to the thematic areas
- Scientific abstracts should report recent achievements in exposure science related to the thematic areas
Abstract submission is closed
Abstract evaluation is closed
Acceptance notifications is closed
Venue and directions to RIVM
For information about directions and venue to RIVM, please visit https://www.rivm.nl/en/contact/directions
Additional details about venue and hotel suggestions are found in RIVM Venue and Hotels (PDF, 177.71 KB)
ISES Europe 2019 aims at finalizing all steps and key actions for creating a European Exposure Science Strategy by 2020 with an implementation roadmap and goals for 2020-2030.
ISES Europe 2019 has 3 goals:
1. Finalise the 6 thematic action plans as input to complete the European Exposure Science Strategy
2. Define ISES Europe working group actions plans and roadmaps for several exposure sub-themes
3. Discuss strategy implementation and way forward for ISES Europe to support European policy & research agendas