The Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin (BAuA) are looking for a new resaerch colleague to work within the unit of Exposure Scenarios.
BAuA are a departmental research facility that conducts research, advise politicians and promote the transfer of knowledge in the field of safety and health at work. Around 800 employees work at our locations in Dortmund, Berlin and Dresden.
- Participation in the project bundle "Modular model approaches for exposure assessment for risk assessment at the workplace in the context of chemical safety"
- Improvement of the risk assessment for chemical agents: Innovative provision of model calculations for companies by improving the toolbox that is being developed in the project bundle:
- Development of a step-by-step concept and a procedure for the parallel calculation of exposure scenarios with several models and the comparison of model results
- Creation of a test data set and definition of the test scope
- Checking the consistency of the tiered approach using the test data set
- Development of a proposal for the IT -technical implementation of the tiered approach in the toolbox
Find out more at the link below: